The current tax landscape is varied and complex, calling on businesses and individuals alike to be increasingly diligent in managing and monitoring their financial position. However, true tax savings can’t be achieved through a siloed approach; it requires a multi-tiered, disciplined approach that anticipates challenges and capitalizes on opportunities. That’s where Baker Newman Noyes (BNN) comes in.
Our tax services team believes in a proactive approach to tax issues, focusing not only on tax compliance, but also on all planning aspects of a client’s business and tax position.
We can help you with:
- Business tax compliance and strategy
- Individual tax planning and compliance
- Planning for business transactions and succession
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Partnership Tax
- Tax Advocacy
- Private client services
- Personal financial planning
- International taxation
- Tax-exempt organizations
- Employee benefits
- Cost segregation studies
- State and local tax services
- Corporate tax solutions
Related Resources (Read More in Our Library)
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act - A Guide Through Its Many Changes
- New Limitation on Interest Deductions for Businesses
- Mortgage Interest: What’s Deductible Now and Should I Refinance?
- How Compensation and Benefits are Changed by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- A New 20% Deduction for Qualified Business Income of Flow-thru Entities
- Make the Most of Your Giving
- Employees Can Be Personally Responsible For a Company’s Failure to Remit Payroll Tax
- 2017 End-of-Year Tax Planning
- Creating Permanent Tax Savings with Temporary Items
- Tax Treatment of Merger & Acquisition Costs
Mike began with Baker Newman Noyes in 1995 when the firm was founded, having previously worked at one of our predecessor companies since 1988.