Innovative solutions for complex issues
In an industry that thrives on challenge, we collaborate with you to provide innovative solutions to complex issues.
Bob provides tax advisory services to clients in cleantech, life sciences, technology, and manufacturing, distribution and retail sectors.
We bring experience and creativity to complex situations
The life sciences sector is both complex and exciting. You face many challenges – from collaboration agreements and complex regulatory and policy environments, to cross-border complexities, and increasing demands from stakeholders. At the same time, you are developing innovative products and services that are changing our world for the better.
We help you stay ahead of the curve, allowing you to grow revenue and increase your market share. We serve clients in biotech, pharmaceutical, medical device, and other emerging sectors, at all stages of development — from start-ups to large multinational public entities.
We work with you, side-by-side, to develop a plan to achieve your goals and objectives on a timeline that works for you.
How we can help
- Streamline the financial statement audit, review or compilation process
- Technical accounting consultation and advisory, including preparation and adoption of new revenue (ASC 606) and lease (ASC 842) standards
- External private company and SEC financial reporting
- A-133 grant audits (required for federal funding exceeding $500K)
- Complex tax accounting issues under ASC 740, including complex collaborative agreements and advance payments
- Research and development tax credits
- Massachusetts Life Science Center’s Tax Incentive Program
- Enterprise Risk Management
What our clients are saying
I am completely satisfied with all of the work done by our team at BNN. Their professionals are friendly, helpful, extremely knowledgeable, and always patient in explaining various concepts we may need to understand. Everyone goes above and beyond to keep us on track no matter what the issue.