Banking & Financial Services
Helping you navigate growth and change
We service a wide array of banking and financial institutions, providing exceptional service to help you thrive in a field that is always changing.
Jeff specializes in serving financial institutions, helping both small and large mutuals, SEC registrants, and institutions subject to FDICIA and SOX 404.
We understand the challenges you face, and we’re here to guide you
You need more than just traditional accounting and tax services. Our principals and managers work with you to help navigate the regulatory and accounting challenges you face. We can help with your everyday needs and your every-so-often needs.
We thrive on solving your most complex business challenges and delivering results with accuracy, integrity, and confidence.
How we can help
- Financial statement audits
- Implementing new accounting and regulatory standards
- Internal controls design and testing
- Acquisition of financial institutions, branches, or insurance agencies
- Strategic planning
- Creation of charitable foundations
- Termination of pension plans
- Income tax credits
- State and local tax
- IRS assistance
- Information reporting
- Compensation and benefits
- IT General Controls Reviews & Assessments
- Current Expected Credit Loss (CECL) Standard assistance
Who we’ve helped
- Commercial banks
- Savings banks
- Trust companies
- Credit unions
- Non-depository trust companies
- Registered investment advisors
- Investment management companies
What our clients are saying
Complete satisfaction with all of the work done by our team at BNN. Staff is friendly, helpful,
extremely knowledgeable, and always patient in explaining various concepts we may need to understand.
Everyone goes above and beyond to keep us on track, no matter what the issue.