Helping you mitigate risk
Cybercrime has become part of our daily life, both at work and at home. News of major breaches routinely make national headlines and individuals and businesses alike are more wary than ever of malicious behavior online. Cybercrime is in the midst of an exponential rise, and an effective cybersecurity strategy is more important than ever. Our team can help.
Pawel is a manager in BNN’s information systems and risk assurance practice, specializing in cybersecurity, risk, and IT systems assurance services.
Understanding your cyber needs and safeguarding your operations
Our team can help you understand and manage your cyber risk. We identify trends and needs with the goal of reducing cyber vulnerabilities. From high-level strategic decisions, controls and project management, to operational details concerning information security, we can help you safeguard your technology operations and identify strategies that align with your business goals.
How We Can Help You
- Third party risk assessment
- Cybersecurity assessment
- Compliance readiness assessments (NIST CSF, PCI DSS, ISO 27001, FedRAMP, CMMC, MS DPR, CSA STAR, HIPAA, Maine Insurance Data Security Act, 23 NYCRR 500)
- CSA STAR Attestation Level 2 (for SOC 2)
- Merger and acquisitions (M&A) cyber due diligence
- Insurance agents’ third party risk assessment
- Internal audit (as related to ISO 27001, 23 NYCRR 500 and HIPAA/HITECH)
- Risk assessment
- Penetration testing
- Vulnerability scanning
- Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) consulting
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Verzion 2023 Data Breach Investigations Report
- CSA STAR from Cloud Security Alliance
- Our BNN team holds several specialized certifications to enhance our service capabilities and additional resources for clients. You can see all certifications held by our professionals in our team directory.