International expertise, right here at home
Globalization is expanding the horizon – and tax complexity – for businesses growing internationally and inbound to the United States.
Stuart specializes in international tax compliance and consulting for both business and individual clients.
We help you create opportunity out of complexity
As one of the only regional New England firms with a dedicated international tax practice, we are trusted by clients to navigate the ever-changing tax complexities and opportunities of the global market.
How we can help
- Cross-border tax planning and strategy
- Ongoing international tax compliance
- Export incentive and transactional planning
- Outbound structural tax planning
- Transfer Pricing
- Expat executive payroll planning
- Cross-border planning for mergers and acquisitions
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) – Planning and Compliance
- Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) – Pillar 1 and Pillar 2 – Impact analysis
- Accounting under ASC 740 / FIN 48
What our clients are saying
Our Baker Newman Noyes team is always actively interested in our success; they work hard and care about their clients. Our BNN advisors are extremely knowledgeable and great people.