The current tax landscape is varied and complex, calling on businesses and individuals alike to be increasingly diligent in managing and monitoring their financial position. However, true tax savings can’t be achieved through a siloed approach; it requires a multi-tiered, disciplined approach that anticipates challenges and capitalizes on opportunities. That’s where Baker Newman Noyes (BNN) comes in.
Our tax services team believes in a proactive approach to tax issues, focusing not only on tax compliance, but also on all planning aspects of a client’s business and tax position.
We can help you with:
- Business tax compliance and strategy
- Individual tax planning and compliance
- Planning for business transactions and succession
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Partnership Tax
- Tax Advocacy
- Private client services
- Personal financial planning
- International taxation
- Tax-exempt organizations
- Employee benefits
- Cost segregation studies
- State and local tax services
- Corporate tax solutions
Related Resources (Read More in Our Library)
- Deduction through Documentation: Supporting your Status as a Real Estate Professional
- New Federal Income Tax Forms
- Taxpayers Lose When Losses are Lost
- New Guidance on Unrelated Business Income “Silo” Requirements
- Proposed Section 199A Regulations are Issued
Mike began with Baker Newman Noyes in 1995 when the firm was founded, having previously worked at one of our predecessor companies since 1988.