Chris is a manager in the firm’s Business & Technology Practice, specializing in strategy, business process improvement, and technology execution. He combines his many years as a consultant and advisor with his experience working in industry to bring data-driven and innovative solutions to companies and teams in the manufacturing, life science, healthcare, and nonprofit industries.
Chris’s approach to serving clients is based on his passion for helping people and processes improve efficiencies and meet their business goals. From strategic operations and technology assessments for high growth medical device companies, to developing ERP and process advisory for large nonprofit organizations, Chris values teamwork and collaboration in all his engagements. Clients turn to him for help with:
- Enterprise application strategy and execution
- Software selection and implementation
- Business process improvement
- Operations and supply chain optimization
Prior to joining the firm, he served as a strategy and management consultant for a large public accounting firm in Massachusetts. He earned his bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from Tufts University and his master’s degree in business administration from Yale University. He also holds a certificate in Digital Transformation from IE Business School in Spain. Most recently, Chris passed the Level 1 exam for the Fundamentals of Sustainability Accounting through the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB).
Three things you don't know about me:
- I have lived in nine different U.S. States. Ask me which ones!
- I once tried out for American Idol, but never met the judges.
- I have gone around a German test track in a Porsche at top speed.