Post Transaction Support
Planning for transition and integration after the purchase/investment or sale
Planning for the transition and integration of a business is just as important as the initial due diligence no matter if you are the buyer/investor or seller.
Scott leads the firm’s transaction advisory services practice. He brings more than 20 years of experience in public accounting to his role at BNN. A seasoned audit professional, Scott works closely with private equity and venture-backed, emerging growth, and sophisticated public and privately held companies in the software, life sciences, construction, manufacturing and distribution industries.
Once a transaction is completed the work continues
Once a transaction has been completed we can work with you to integrate the business with your financial and operational needs. We have years of experience of working with businesses after a transaction to assist with accounting for the transaction as well as strengthening the financial reporting and operational processes.
How we can help
- Assistance with purchase accounting
- Assistance with the calculation of earn-outs
- Assistance with review, recommendations and implementation of internal controls
- Assistance with review, recommendations and implementation of financial reporting controls
- Assistance with review and recommendations for vendor selection or renegotiation of existing contracts
- Assistance with review and recommendations of IT system selection
What our clients are saying
We’ve found BNN staff to be always helpful, courteous, patient, and wonderful to deal with. They are very knowledgeable and when they don’t know the answer right away, they research and respond quickly.