Sell-Side Due Diligence
Being prepared to sell a business will require an experienced team to assist you with the process
Selling a business can be a long and an arduous process that most owners are not accustomed to or ready for.
Scott leads the firm’s transaction advisory services practice. He brings more than 20 years of experience in public accounting to his role at BNN. A seasoned audit professional, Scott works closely with private equity and venture-backed, emerging growth, and sophisticated public and privately held companies in the software, life sciences, construction, manufacturing and distribution industries.
Selling a business requires the preparation of a detailed plan that prepares the owners as well as the business for a sale
Selling a business is one of the largest life events an owner will undertake. We can provide an independent view of the process while assisting you to be sure your interests are represented throughout the process.
How we can help
- Review of internal financial reporting and provide recommendations.
- Assist with conversion of financial reporting to GAAP compliant financial statements.
- Preparation of a quality of earnings report to be presented to interested buyers.
- Review of deal documents to ensure the seller’s interest is represented.
- Assist with tax structure and determine tax consequences of a sale of the business.
What our clients are saying
The BNN team has always worked to develop a strong, ongoing working relationship with me.