Buy-Side Due Diligence
Buying or investing in a business can be risky unless you perform your due diligence
When entering into a transaction to buy or invest in a business, uncovering or determining what risks and/or issues are present is of the utmost importance.
Scott leads the firm’s transaction advisory services practice. He brings more than 20 years of experience in public accounting to his role at BNN. A seasoned audit professional, Scott works closely with private equity and venture-backed, emerging growth, and sophisticated public and privately held companies in the software, life sciences, construction, manufacturing and distribution industries.
Every business has risks and issues, BNN can assist you in determining the significance of those risks and issues
Our buy-side due diligence team assists the buyer(s) with identifying risks and presenting a clear picture of the financial and operational areas of a target company prior to acquisition. Our team will work with you to determine the optimal procedures and will present the results of procedures on a daily basis as well as summarized in a final report.
How we can help
- Review a sample of the target’s accounting transactions to determine if the accounting treatment is proper and accurate
- Preparation and review of the working capital needs of the target company
- Review of tax matters
- Review of deal documents to ensure our clients’ interests are represented
- Assistance with structuring of entity setup
- Provide an assessment as to the adequacy of the target’s finance and/or accounting team
What our clients are saying
BNN provides high quality service with knowledgeable, helpful and caring associates.