Melinda Irish, CPA
Melinda began her career at Baker Newman Noyes in 2003. She is a senior manager in the firm’s audit practice specializing in the manufacturing and distribution and not-for-profit industries. Melinda is also involved with the firm’s internal training program and a member of the BNN Women’s Committee.
Melinda earned bachelor’s degrees in accounting and business administration from Husson College.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Maine Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Board Member, Institute for Family-Owned Business
- Member, Women in Family Business
- Member, Manufacturers Association of Maine
- Board Member & Treasurer, Robotics Institute of Maine
Hobbies / Other
Melinda enjoys gardening, cooking and spending time with her family. She is married with two sons and one daughter.