Melinda Irish, CPA
Melinda began her career at Baker Newman Noyes in 2003. She is a Senior Manager in the firm’s Audit Division specializing in the manufacturing and distribution and not-for-profit industries. Melinda is also involved with the firm’s internal training program and a member of the BNN Women’s Committee.
Melinda earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Husson College.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Maine Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Board Member, Institute for Family-Owned Business
- Member, Women in Family Business
- Member, Manufacturers Association of Maine
Hobbies / Other
Melinda enjoys gardening, cooking and spending time with her family. She is married with two sons and one daughter.