Women of BNN
The BNN Women’s Initiative provides a platform focused on empowerment and leadership through mentoring, relationship building, and educational gatherings. Throughout the year, the firm hosts both internal and external events, seminars and social gatherings.
The goals of the BNN Women’s Initiative are:
- To help support a firm culture of equality and diversity
- To further enhance our presence as women leaders in the communities we serve
- To provide greater opportunities for professional and personal growth for women at every stage of their career
- To foster an environment that attracts and retains female employees
- To instill an intention of confidence and ownership in all that we do
- To drive engaging conversation on top-of-mind issues related to our profession and women
- To support the advancement of women to the principal level
Director of Human Resources
Jennifer joined Baker Newman Noyes in 2011. She is the director of human resources for the firm and works in our operations division.