Kristin Costa, CPA, MBA, MST
Kristin joined the Boston office of Baker Newman Noyes in January of 2012. She currently holds the position of Senior Tax Manager specializing in small and medium sized enterprises and their owners.
Academically, Kristin holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Boston University and a dual Master of Business Administration and Master of Taxation degree from Suffolk University.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member & Past Director, Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, The Boston Foundation Professional Advisor Network
- Member, Boston Chamber’s Small Business of the Year Selection Committee
- Vice President of Finance, National Association of Women MBAs
- Vice President of Finance, Greater Boston Chapter of MBA Women International
Volunteer / Service Activities
- Volunteer Consultant, Center for Women in Enterprise
- Volunteer, Lawyer’s Committee for Economic Justice
- Past Chair, MSCPA Community Service Committee
- Volunteer, Neighborhood Business Initiative
- 2009 Women to Watch Award, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Hobbies / Other
In her free time, Kristin enjoys cooking, traveling, running and spending time with her friends and family.