Kristin Costa, CPA, MBA, MST
Kristin joined the Boston office of Baker Newman Noyes in January of 2012. She currently holds the position of Senior Tax Manager specializing in small and medium sized enterprises and their owners.
Academically, Kristin holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Boston University and a dual Master of Business Administration and Master of Taxation degree from Suffolk University.
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants — Director
- 2012 Boston’s Future Leaders — Member
- Boston Chamber of Commerce – Member, Small Business of the Year Selection Committee
Volunteer / Service Activities
- Community Service Committee of the Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants — Committee Chair
- Greater Boston Chapter of National Association of Women MBA’s — Vice President of Finance
- Neighborhood Business Initiative — Volunteer
- Junior Achievement — Volunteer
- Center for Women and Enterprise — Volunteer Consultant
- 2009 American Institute of Certified Public Accountant’s Women to Watch Award
Hobbies / Other
In her free time, Kristin enjoys cooking, traveling, running and spending time with her friends and family.