Kristin Costa, CPA, MBA, MST
Kristin joined the Boston office of Baker Newman Noyes in January of 2012. She currently holds the position of Senior Tax Manager specializing in small and medium sized enterprises and their owners.
Academically, Kristin holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Boston University and a dual Master of Business Administration and Master of Taxation degree from Suffolk University.
- Member, Small Business of the Year Selection Committee of the Boston Chamber of Commerce
- Past Director, Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Participant, 2012 Boston’s Future Leaders
Volunteer / Service Activities
- Vice President of Finance, Greater Boston Chapter of MBA Women International
- Volunteer Consultant, Center for Women and Enterprise
- Past Chair, Community Service Committee of the Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Volunteer, Neighborhood Business Initiative
- 2009 American Institute of Certified Public Accountant’s Women to Watch Award
Hobbies / Other
In her free time, Kristin enjoys cooking, traveling, running and spending time with her friends and family.