Healthcare Finance & Strategy
Healthcare providers have diverse needs in strategic and financial planning. The Baker Newman Noyes (BNN) team of CPAs, auditors and tax professionals can assist you in managing your current and future financial outlook. Our professionals work with clients to stay current on Federal and State laws and regulations and assist in making proactive, objective and timely decisions.
Our experts provide the following services:
- Financial feasibility studies
- Reimbursement assessments and reviews
- Medicare wage index reviews
- DSH eligibility reviews
- Medicare occupational mix survey assessments
Reimbursement strategy development:
- Geographical reclassification applications
- Critical access hospital studies
- Industry studies or reports
- Demographics and market studies
- Collaborative efforts among provider types
- Capital financing and planning
For more information, please contact the BNN Healthcare Consulting team at 800.244.7444.
Director of Healthcare Development
Jan is a director in the healthcare consulting practice at Baker Newman Noyes, specializing in revenue cycle management, finance, provider education and training, risk adjustment documentation and coding, 501(r) Treasury regulations, and third-party reimbursement.
Paul began at Baker Newman Noyes in 1995 as one of the founding members. Prior to entering public accounting, he served as CFO at a multi-level healthcare provider.