Medicare/Medicaid & Third Party Reimbursement
Reimbursement strategies for financial sustainability
Medical reimbursement is critical, and our practice has the knowledge and resources to help get you the best financial outcomes.
Denis specializes in cost reports, third-party reimbursement reviews, special projects and regulatory appeals for Medicare and Medicaid.
We understand the complexities you face
Medicare and Medicaid third party reimbursement can be among the most complex and critical issues healthcare providers face. Our diverse and extensive expertise includes reimbursement acumen across the continuum of care.
BNN’s experienced team of experts includes former CFOs, reimbursement and billing managers, former CMS and Anthem staff, as well as CPAs and MBAs. The depth of our understanding leads to improved financial outcomes.
How we can help
- Year-end or interim cost report preparation
- Reimbursement modeling and assessments
- Medicare/Medicaid cost report appeals
- TEFRA exceptions
- Bad debt: Medicare and crossover analysis
- Schedule S-10, IRS Form 990H and Community Health Needs Assessment coordination
- Provider-based assessments and conversions
- Third-party contract evaluations
- Medicare payment exceptions
- Disproportionate Share (DSH) Assessments
What our clients are saying
They have assisted us with a variety of projects and have always provided timely and consistent service.
I would highly recommend Baker Newman Noyes.
Nicole Morrison, RN Health Access Network Inc.