Manufacturing & Distribution
Baker Newman Noyes (BNN) has been a leading provider of accounting, tax and consulting services to manufacturing and distribution companies in New England for our entire history, and while some might believe U.S. industry has lost its competitive edge, we know better. We work with clients everyday who are proving that we can compete with the best companies in the world, and we take great pride in our long history as trusted advisors to our manufacturing and distribution clients.
We understand that the business environment has never been more complex than it is today. Continually changing tax and regulatory environments across the country and around the world, complex accounting rules, high energy and transportation costs, technology use and security issues and global completion are only a few of the many challenges facing our clients.
Our team of professionals take on your business challenges to help you reach decisions that move your business forward. Clients turn to us for foreign and multi-state taxation, assistance with mergers and acquisitions, accounting and financial reporting, technology risk assessment and business process re-engineering, to name a few.
The members of the manufacturing and distribution practice are actively involved in the following organizations:
- Business and Industry Association of New Hampshire
- Manufacturers Association of Maine
- New Hampshire High Technology Council
- The Institute for Family-Owned Business
- UNH Center for Family Business
Related Resources (Read More in Our Library)
- Tax Rules are On Hold as the IRS is Forced to Police Itself
- State Taxation Will Impact Foreign Entities who Sell in the U.S.
- A New Spin on the R&D Tax Credit for Small Start-Ups
- The Benefits of Being a Benefit Corporation
- Research and Development Credit Explained
Karl is a tax principal at Baker Newman Noyes, specializing in advising businesses on the implications of mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, and tax structuring.