Start Your Career
If you start at BNN, you tend to stay at BNN
Recent graduates choose BNN because our professionals are accessible, our doors are open, and we value everyone’s contribution. What keeps them here are the opportunities to work with a variety of clients in different industries, continuously learning, growing and developing their career.
Why we work here…
- We thrive on complexity and solving problems
- We enjoy building long-term relationships with our clients
- We’re not afraid of hard work
- We value the expertise and contributions of our colleagues
- We actively support our communities
BNN is right for you if you…
- Strive to be the best you can be
- Take care of others
- Have a desire to learn and grow
- Aren’t afraid of hard work
- Want to help build BNN for the long-term
BNN is a place to build your career and your community
At BNN, our community is all around us. We encourage each member of our team to get engaged through any number of ways:
- Participating in BNN-organized volunteer events
- Serving as a Board Member for a local organization
- Participating in fundraising events – dinners, 5ks, galas, etc.
- Donating to the United Way
- Volunteering directly with an organization
Our clients are the motivation for our work
We’re fortunate to work with clients in many different industries, throughout the U.S. and the world. Here are a few of the industries we serve:
- Banks & Financial Institutions
- Educational Institutions
- Governmental Agencies
- Healthcare Organizations
- High-Net-Worth Individuals & Families
- Hospitality & Retail Corporations
- Life Sciences
- Manufacturing & Distribution Companies
- Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Privately Held & Family Owned Businesses
- Professional Services (Law Firms, Architectural Engineering Firms, Investment Firms)
- Real Estate & Construction Companies
- Technology Companies
What is your favorite part about working at BNN?
At the end of the day the work is great, the clients are great, but, if you don’t have the people or the relationships, it feels like coming to work. I don’t feel that way. I enjoy coming here and it’s been that way since I started at BNN in 2012.
Ilona Davis, Principal
I really like the people and I like the work. You can probably do the work anywhere but I spend time in each of the offices and I really have a good time with the people. I look forward to seeing them. We have a good time together.
Colleen Mathews, Manager
Definitely the people. I’ve met a lot of great friends here and it just makes everything
a lot better having friends where you work.
Megan Elliott, Manager