Our tax services division provides detailed, timely and cost-effective solutions using state-of-the-art tools and techniques. Our experienced staff offers excellent service at every level of client contact.
Under current auditor independence rules, some companies’ financial statement audit firms may not be allowed to provide them with certain tax accounting services. Baker Newman Noyes (BNN) has the experience and expertise to provide tax accounting resources to companies that may not have an in-house tax organization.
How we can help you:
Tax Provision Services
We work from source documents, and interact with your in-house staff and foreign tax consultants and communicate directly with financial statement auditors.
- FAS 109 current and deferred tax calculations
- FIN 48 analysis and documentation
- Preparation of tax footnotes and MDA discussions
Preparation of Tax Returns
We have experience with complex, consolidated, multi-state tax returns and foreign report. Our professionals have a high degree of technical expertise.
IRS and State Tax Audits / Notices
- Preparing calculations / responses to tax authorities (e.g., IDRS or Notices)
- State and local tax
- International tax
Related Resources (Read More in Our Library)
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act - A Guide Through Its Many Changes
- New Limitation on Interest Deductions for Businesses
- A New 20% Deduction for Qualified Business Income of Flow-thru Entities
- Employees Can Be Personally Responsible For a Company’s Failure to Remit Payroll Tax
Karl is a tax principal at Baker Newman Noyes, specializing in advising businesses on the implications of mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, and tax structuring.