SUBCHAPTER K / PARTNERSHIPS
When your partnership needs a tax partner
Our tax experts help you determine the best solutions for your partnership or flow-through entity, from partnership tax compliance to transaction planning.
Andy has extensive experience working with family-owned and real estate businesses to facilitate success and growth as well as providing practical advice and creative solutions to the real estate and construction industry's most challenging business issues.
We thrive on complexity
BNN’s tax services professionals specialize in helping partnerships in real estate, construction, retail, professional services and other industries find the best path through the complexities of IRC Subchapter K.
How we can help
- Partnership tax return compliance including partnership audit rules and section 199A and 163J matters
- Transaction planning including mergers, acquisitions, terminations, and succession
- Reporting and calculations of Section 754 basis adjustments
- Planning for passive income/losses, basis, and at-risk rules
- Like-kind exchanges, including drop and swap transactions
- Historic tax credit planning and coordination
- Opportunity Zone Fund planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
What our clients are saying
My BNN team is the best at what they do. They are proactive and extremely helpful
when it comes to planning for the year.