Tiffany Cavanaugh, CPA
Tiffany began her career at Baker Newman Noyes in 2005 after working as an auditor with a medium-size firm in New Hampshire. She is a Manager in the firm’s Audit Division specializing in healthcare, not-for-profit and employee benefit plan audits. In addition to serving clients, Tiffany is also a member of the BNN Women’s Committee.
Tiffany earned a Bachelor of Science degree, summa cum laude, in Accounting from Plymouth State College.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, New Hampshire Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Leadership Greater Manchester Class of 2014, Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce
Volunteer / Service Activities
- Board of Directors, Friends of the Manchester Animal Shelter
- Changes to Not-for-Profit Investment Accounting and Reporting under FASB ASU 2016-01
- ASU 2018-13: Upcoming Changes to Disclosures for Fair Value Measurement
- Accounting Standards Update #2018-08: Accounting for Contributions
- Not-for-Profit Financial Reporting Changes
- Good News from FASB: Changes to U.S. GAAP for Private Companies