Are you growing or expanding your business in overseas markets? Concerned about international or multi-national tax compliance? Sending your employees on international employment assignments? Our international tax team can help.
Our tax specialists offer clients a full range of global tax expertise as well as access to accounting experts around the world. Through our membership of Baker Tilly International we are able to serve multi-national clients with trusted, quality service in the areas of international tax and compliance.
Some of our services include:
- International Corporate and Individual Tax
- Multi-national tax planning
- Cross-border activities
- Transfer pricing
- Offshore Investment and Business Planning
- Export Incentive Planning – IC Disc
International assignment services
- Policy development
- Assignment planning
- International tax compliance
- Tax equalizations
Taxation of Foreign Nationals
- Inbound Transition Planning
- IRS OVDI Programs
- Residency Status
- Certifying Acceptance Agent for processing applications for U.S. tax ID numbers
- Value-added tax
- Other foreign taxes
In addition to our technical expertise and knowledge of international and multi-national tax issues, many of our professionals are fluent in foreign languages, such as Spanish, Italian, French, Mandarin, Portuguese, Kiswahili and Russian.
Related Resources (Read More in Our Library)
- Last Call to Come Clean on Foreign Financial Holdings
- One-Time Deemed Dividend Repatriation Tax on Deferred Foreign Earnings
- U.S. FIRPTA Tax Withholding on Sale of U.S. Real Estate with Foreign Ownership
- Things to Know before Terminating your U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency Status
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
Stuart is a principal in the tax practice at Baker Newman Noyes, specializing in international tax compliance and consulting for both business and individual clients.