Timothy R. Hepburn, CPA, MBA
Tim began with Baker Newman Noyes in 1995 when the firm was founded, having previously worked for one of our predecessor companies since 1988. He is a Principal in BNN’s Tax Division specializing in federal and state corporate, partnership and individual tax compliance and planning. He also assists not-for profit entities, healthcare organizations, closely-held businesses and high wealth families with financial decisions.
Tim earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Whittemore School of Business and Economics at the University of New Hampshire, and an MBA from Boston University.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Maine Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, New Hampshire Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, New Hampshire Estate Planning Council
- Past Board Chair, Portsmouth Chamber of Commerce
- Sponsor Representative, UNH Center for Family Business
- Member, Healthcare Financial Management Association
Volunteer / Service Activities
- Board Member & Treasurer, Seacoast Science Center
- Board Member, Portsmouth Music Hall
- Volunteer, United Way
Hobbies / Other
Tim enjoys golf and skiing. He is married with two children.