Stephanie Joyce, CPA, JD
Stephanie joined Baker Newman Noyes in 2010. She is a senior manager in the firm’s tax practice, specializing in income tax planning and compliance for individuals, trusts and estates. She also has expertise with tax compliance for employee benefit plans.
She earned a bachelor’s degree in mathematics from Syracuse University and a juris doctor from SUNY Buffalo Law School, with a concentration in financial transactions.
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Maine Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Maine Employee Benefits Council
- Member, Maine Estate Planning Council
- Board Member, Friends of Deering Oaks
- Member of Class 5, Lift350 Emerging Leaders Program
Stephanie enjoys reading, skiing, traveling and spending time with friends and family.