Michael Hotchkiss, CPA, MST, MSA, MBA
Mike joined Baker Newman Noyes in January 2015 with the rest of the William Steele & Associates team. With more than 15 years of public accounting experience, Mike specializes in assisting businesses and their owners with all of their tax issues. Previously he held financial and managerial positions in industry.
Mike earned a bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Pennsylvania, Wharton, a Master of Business Administration and Master of Science in accounting from Southern New Hampshire University, and a Master of Science in taxation from Bentley University.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, New Hampshire Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Accounting Adjunct Faculty Member, Southern New Hampshire University, Graduate School of Business
- Member & Past Treasurer, Londonderry Athletic and Field Association
- Past Board Member, Manchester Boys and Girls Club
- Past Board Member, Derry Montessori School
Mike enjoys playing basketball and golf, as well as coaching youth baseball and basketball. Mike and his son plan to see a baseball game at all 30 MLB parks and through 2017 have been to 26.