Michael Stillings, CPA
Mike began with Baker Newman Noyes in 1995 when the firm was founded, having previously worked at one of our predecessor companies since 1988.
In addition to providing leadership to the firm as the Director of Tax Services, Mike specializes in corporate, partnership and individual tax planning. Mike is responsible for tax services provided to clients in the retail, manufacturing and distribution sectors. Mike is also an alumnus of the Institute for Civic Leadership, Maine, and he currently serves on the Board of Directors. The Institute for Civic Leadership enhances Greater Portland’s civic capacity by training and supporting a network of skilled leaders, building cross-sector relationships and providing ongoing resources and life-long learning opportunities in collaboration and facilitative leadership. He is the Treasurer and serves on the Executive Committee of the Institute.
Mike earned a BBA, Magna Cum Laude, in Public Accounting from Pace University.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Maine Society of Certified Public Accountants
Volunteer / Service Activities
- Treasurer, Institute for Civic Leadership
- Treasurer, Portland Ovations
- Navigator, Gulf of Maine Research Institute
- Past Campaign Cabinet Division Chair, United Way of Greater Portland
- Past Vice Chair, Director & Tax Policy Committee Chair, Maine State Chamber of Commerce
- Past President, Shalom House
Hobbies / Other
Mike enjoys traveling, gardening, golfing and skiing. He is married with one son and one daughter.