Karl Heafield, CPA, MST
Karl is a tax principal at Baker Newman Noyes, specializing in advising businesses on the implications of mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, and tax structuring. In addition to this expertise, Karl focuses mainly on advising commercial enterprises and closely-held businesses, partnerships, LLCs, and investment entities on all tax matters.
Karl earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting and a master’s degree in taxation from Bentley University. Karl is also a graduate of the Manchester, New Hampshire Chamber of Commerce Leadership Program.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tax Committee Chair & Member, New Hampshire Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Board Member & Treasurer, New Hampshire Business and Industry Association
Volunteer / Service Activities
- Former Board Member, The Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests
- Former Board Member & Treasurer, Jobs for New Hampshire Graduates
- Former Board Member & Treasurer, Makin’ it Happen Coalition