Jeremy Veilleux, CPA
Jeremy began with Baker Newman Noyes when the firm was founded in 1995 after previously working with one of our predecessor companies since 1991. Jeremy is an Audit Principal and provides leadership to the firm as the Managing Principal of our Manchester and Portsmouth, New Hampshire offices. He specializes in financial services and health care entities, construction and manufacturing companies and governmental and not-for-profit sectors.
Jeremy earned a Bachelor of Science degree, with Highest Distinction, in Accounting and Finance from the University of Maine.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Maine Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, New Hampshire Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Member, Healthcare Financial Management Association
Volunteer / Service Activities
- Past Executive Board Member & Treasurer, Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member, New Hampshire Business Committee for the Arts
- Advisory Board Member, University of New Hampshire Paul School of Business
- Executive Board Member & Treasurer, Granite United Way
- Volunteer, United Way
Hobbies / Other
Jeremy enjoys golfing and fishing. He is married and has two sons.