Jeff Skaggs, CPA
Jeff began with Baker Newman Noyes when the firm was founded in 1995 having previously worked at one of our predecessor companies since 1990. He is a Principal in the firm's Audit Division specializing in financial institutions, not-for-profit companies and employee benefit plans.
Jeff earned a Bachelor of Science degree, with Honors, in Accounting, from the University of Maine, Orono.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Maine Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Maine Association of Non Profits
- Member, New Hampshire Center of Non Profits
- Member, Maine Employee Benefits Council
- Member, Financial Managers Society Boston Chapter
Volunteer / Service Activities
- Treasurer of the Board & Past Chairman, Maine Audubon
- Past Assistant Treasurer, Investment Committee Member & Board Member, Boys & Girls Club of Southern Maine
- Past Member of the Finance Committee, Western Mountain Foundation
Hobbies / Other
Jeff is married with three children and enjoys spending time outdoors.
- Risk Participation Agreement - What’s that?
- Regulatory Impact of New Accounting Standards
- New Guidance on Financial Instruments Finalized
- CECL Effective Date Determined
- Q & A on Expected Credit Losses
- Welcome Revisions to OMB Circular A-133
- Finally! Not-for-Profit Cash Flow Answers
- Relief for Small HUD Lenders
- Highlights from the 2012 AICPA National Conference on Banks & Savings Institutions
- Possible Relief for Private Company Financial Reporting?
- FASB Requires Changes to Comprehensive Income Reporting
- Accounting and Regulatory Hot Topics for Banks & Financial Institutions
- Allowance for Credit Losses