Alan Duhaime, CPA
Alan joined Baker Newman Noyes in 2006 after working for several years with a Big 4 firm. He is a principal in the firm’s audit Practice specializing in manufacturing, high-tech and healthcare companies, as well as mergers and acquisitions, internal controls, corporate finance, and public and regulatory filings. Al is certified to practice in New Hampshire, Maine and Vermont.
Alan earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting with a secondary emphasis in Political Science, with honors, from St. Michael’s College.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, New Hampshire Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Graduate, Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce “Leadership Greater Manchester Program”
Volunteer / Service Activities
- Board of Directors, Special Olympics New Hampshire
- Volunteer, United Way Day of Caring
Hobbies / Other
Alan enjoys running, tennis and fishing. He is married with one son and one daughter.