Adam Aucoin, CPA, MSA
Adam is a senior manager in the tax practice at Baker Newman Noyes, specializing in corporations, financial institutions and multi-state taxation. He has been with the firm since 2012.
He earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration, summa cum laude, and a master’s degree in accounting from the University of Maine, Orono.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Maine Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Class 6 Member, Lift360 Emerging Leaders Program
- Board Member, Connections for Kids
- Board Member, Kids Free to Grow
Adam enjoys running, movies and following all major sports (especially the Boston Bruins!). He is married with a son and a daughter.
- Tax Reform for Financial Institutions: Beyond Deferred Taxes
- Nexus in a Nutshell: Financial Institution Edition
- Deducting Meals and Entertainment
- Tangible Property Regulations: The Safe Harbors
- State Use Tax: A Growing Concern for Financial Institutions
- Mutual Fund Owners Should Avoid Unforeseen Tax on Stealthy Gains
- Filing Reminder: Form 1099 and Form W-2
- Time is Running Out! Substantial Changes to Accelerated Depreciation Rules in 2014
- New Safe Harbor Offers Simplified Home Office Deduction
- $500 Of Free Cash For College: Maine’s Harold Alfond Grant