Hot Topics for Banking Executives
The banking industry has seen a host of legislative and regulatory changes. Our banking practice recently presented a webinar covering an in-depth recap of three key updates affecting banks and other financial institutions across the country. Topics include:
- Assessing cyber risks: Current Trends and the New FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment Tool
- How to Avoid Common 401(k) Plan Errors
- State Tax Considerations When Doing Business in Multiple States
If you would like to watch the recording of the webinar, click here to contact us.
- Matt Prunier, Assurance Principal
- Patrick Morin, Assurance Principal & Information Systems Assurance Practice Lead
- Merrill Barter, Managing Director, Tax Practice & State & Local Tax Practice Lead
Interested in reading more about these topics? Check out a few related articles in our library:
- FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment Tool
- Common 401(k) Plan Errors – And How to Avoid Them
- Beware of State Taxes When Doing Business in Multiple States
BNN Events and publications are intended to provide general information to our clients and friends. It does not constitute accounting, tax, or legal advice; nor is it intended to convey a thorough treatment of the subject matter. The content included here is accurate as of the date it was published. Please contact Baker Newman Noyes for additional assistance.