Learning & Growth at BNN
At BNN we learn, we grow, we succeed.
Continuous learning and growth is not only central to our profession, it is one of our core values.
Tailored for your professional development
We believe that learning and growth are critical to being the best advisors we can be for our clients, and for staying interested and engaged in our work throughout our careers.
At BNN, we support professional development in formal and informal ways: through a mentor program, on-going training, goal-setting and performance evaluation, tuition-reimbursement, and through encouraging participation on Boards and pursuing training outside of the firm, including CPA study and test materials.
We want you to succeed. We strive to provide the support for you to do just that.
We help you grow through…
- Career advancement resources such as professional development workshops and department specific training
- CPA exam and license support, including reimbursement for all exam materials and license renewal
- Our diverse client base
- Working directly with industry leaders
- Annual performance reviews and promotions
- Dedicated development and learning tracks for every stage of your career
- Dedicated BNN Task Forces for internal and external education; current and past examples include the Paycheck Protection Program, Tax Cuts & Jobs Act of 2017, and the Current Expected Credit Loss Standard for the banking industry
We learn at home and away.
Our professionals travel around the country and sometimes internationally for conferences and professional development. Through our membership of Baker Tilly International, we partner with and learn from a network of global accounting, tax, and advisory professionals.