Roger Poulin, CPA, MBA
Roger began at Baker Newman Noyes when the firm was founded in 1995 having previously worked for one of the firm’s predecessor companies since 1987. He is a Principal in the Tax Division specializing in financial services, corporations, individual taxation and tax advocacy.
Roger earned a Bachelor of Science, with Honors, in Public Accounting from Husson College and an MBA, with Highest Honors, from Southern New Hampshire University.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Maine Society of Certified Public Accountants
Volunteer / Service Activities
- Board Member, The Foundation for Maine’s Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children
- Treasurer & Board Member, Ronald McDonald House Children’s Charities of Maine
- Treasurer & Board Member, The Opportunity Alliance
- Past Volunteer, United Way
- Past Chair, SME Fundraising for Boy Scouts
- Past Treasurer & Board Member, Ronald McDonald House of Portland, Maine
- Past Treasurer & Board Member, Maine Cancer Foundation
- Board Member, Ogunquit Playhouse
Hobbies / Other
Roger enjoys gardening, landscaping and outside activities, especially family activities with his partner and two daughters.