Jeff Wheeler, CPA
Jeff joined Baker Newman Noyes in 2002, after spending many years with Arthur Andersen. In addition to providing leadership to the firm as the director of audit services, he specializes in serving family businesses, as well as private equity and venture-backed entities in the high technology, manufacturing and distribution, service, investment and not-for-profit industries. Jeff routinely assists his clients with mergers and acquisitions, financing and complex accounting issues including revenue recognition. He also has extensive employee benefit plan experience.
Jeff earned a bachelor’s degree in accountancy from Bentley University, with highest honors.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, New Hampshire Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Sponsor Representative, UNH Center for Family Businesses
Volunteer / Service Activities
- Treasurer, Board Member & Executive, Finance and Investment Committee Member, Boys and Girls Club of Manchester
- Past Board Member, American Heart Association New Hampshire Chapter
- Fundraising Volunteer, New Hampshire Institute of Art
- Fundraising Volunteer, Easter Seals New Hampshire
- 2008 Director of the Year Award, Boys and Girls Club of Manchester
- 2013 Director of the Year Award, Boys and Girls Club of Manchester
Hobbies / Other
Jeff enjoys spending time with his family at his summer lake house in New Hampshire. He is married and has a Golden Retriever.