James Boissonneault, CPA, MBA
James has been with the firm since 2008. He is a senior manager in the audit practice specializing in delivering audit services to commercial businesses, subsidized housing projects and employee benefit plans. He is also a firm expert on internal control testing for public companies subject to the Sarbanes-Oxley act.
He earned a bachelor’s degree, summa cum laude, in accounting and a master’s degree in business administration, summa cum laude, from Thomas College.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Maine Society of Certified Public Accountants
James enjoys playing golf as well as running, reading, and listening to music.
- AICPA Identifies New Opportunity for CPAs to Serve the Public Interest
- New Accounting Guidance for Pension Costs
- Insurance Contracts – New Accounting Disclosures
- Tax Basis Financial Statements May Be Right for Your Business
- Ratio of CEO Compensation to Workers’ Pay is Required Disclosure for SEC
- Accounting for Leases May Change
- Stock Compensation – New Accounting Guidance
- Simplified Accounting Guidance for Development Stage Entities
- Grant Reform
- Proposed Changes to U.S. GAAP for Development Stage Entities