2020 Compensation & Benefits: Key Recent Developments
Compensation and benefits encompasses a wide range of tax and business issues for employers, and the ongoing COVID landscape has only made things more complex. Tune in to our on-demand webinar to discuss some of the common questions we have been dealing with relative to recent developments in compensation and benefits, as well as some of the relevant tax strategies that can help your employees and your business.
- New employee parking proposed regulations
- Leave-based donation programs related to the COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19 & remote work: taxability of payments to assist employees working from home
- Tax-free employer payments of student loans under the CARES Act
- COVID-19-related distributions under the CARES Act
- Payroll tax deferrals
- Other recent developments
Who should attend?
Business owners, CFOs, tax directors, vice presidents of tax, tax professionals, and other financial executives, as well as HR and payroll professionals.
This webinar is part of BNN’s Business Taxes & 2020: What You Need to Know webinar series. Click here to sign up for updates on future sessions.
BNN events and publications are intended to provide general information to our clients and friends. It does not constitute accounting, tax, or legal advice; nor is it intended to convey a thorough treatment of the subject matter. The content included here is accurate as of the date it was published. Please contact Baker Newman Noyes for additional assistance.