2020 Accounting & Business Update
On October 27 the BNN assurance team hosted the 4th annual Accounting & Business Update, covering key updates and changes related to auditing and assurance, and business and IT strategy. There were also targeted breakouts for the commercial, banking, and nonprofit and healthcare industries.
Each session was recorded and is available to watch on demand. Click the links below to view each presentation:
- Accounting & Audit Update // DOWNLOAD SLIDES | DOWNLOAD HANDOUT
- Governance & IT Roadmap in a Changing Environment // DOWNLOAD SLIDES
- Banking Industry Breakout // DOWNLOAD SLIDES
- Commercial Industry Breakout // DOWNLOAD SLIDES
- Nonprofit & Healthcare Industry Breakout // DOWNLOAD SLIDES
Who should watch?
CFOs, controllers, accounting managers, and other finance professionals across industries, as well as board members of banks, financial institutions, and nonprofit organizations.
Never miss an update!
Subscribe to our emails to ensure you receive updates and session details for future BNN events.
BNN events and publications are intended to provide general information to our clients and friends. It does not constitute accounting, tax, or legal advice; nor is it intended to convey a thorough treatment of the subject matter. The content included here is accurate as of the date it was published. Please contact Baker Newman Noyes for additional assistance.