Baker Newman Noyes (BNN) strongly believes in maintaining a healthy balance between work and personal life. We support this through our variety of benefits, including 20-28 days of paid time off, 8 paid holidays, a profit sharing plan, health, dental, disability, and life insurances, as well as a 401 (k) plan with company match. There is even an everyday business casual dress policy, discounted personal cell phone service plan, and several opportunities for free tickets to concerts, theater or sporting events. In addition, the BNN Wellness Committee is committed to providing additional health and welfare benefits to our valued employees.
- 20-28 days of paid time off (PTO is based on length of service and position)
- 8 paid holidays
- Profit sharing plan
- Health insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Dental Insurance
- Medical and dependent care reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Voluntary (additional) life insurance
- Voluntary long term care insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Business casual dress policy, including “Dress for your Day” which allows jeans in the office
- Discounted cell phone service
- Opportunities for tickets to sporting events, theater, and other events.
Director of Human Resources
Jennifer joined Baker Newman Noyes in 2011. She is the director of human resources for the firm and works in our operations division.