Personal Financial Planning
Personal financial planning is the process of setting specific goals, mapping out a plan to achieve those goals and monitoring your progress. The professionals at Baker Newman Noyes (BNN) help individuals gain a better understanding of their financial situation and plan for the future.
Some of our services include:
- Cash management assistance and budgeting
- Mortgage and refinancing advice
- Retirement planning
- Education funding and financing
- Maximizing deductions on charitable contributions
- Insurance coverage review
- Tax transaction planning
Related Resources (Read More in Our Library)
- Mortgage Interest: What’s Deductible Now and Should I Refinance?
- Make the Most of Your Giving
- The Estate Tax Portability Triple Mulligan
- Divorce and Taxes
- Are Strings Attached to that Purse? How to Know if a Gift is Taxable (or Reportable!)
Donna is a tax principal at Baker Newman Noyes, specializing in providing individual, estate and trust tax matters, and personal financial planning. She has been with the firm since its inception in 1995, having previously been with our predecessor firm since 1987.