Josh Lapierre, CPA, MBA
Josh is a senior manager in the firm’s tax practice, specializing in corporate, partnership and individual tax planning and compliance. He has been with the firm since 2010, having previously interned at BNN in 2009.
Josh earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting and a master’s degree in business administration from Husson University.
- Member, American Insititute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Maine Society of Certified Public Accountants
Volunteer / Service Activities
- Past Board Member & Treasurer, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland
- Class of 2013, Institute for Civic Leadership, Emerging Leaders
Josh is married and enjoys traveling, following the New England Patriots and spending time with family and friends.
- The IRS Puts the Finishing Touches on the 20% Deduction
- Tax Season Trap Door: Business Interest Expense Limitation for Pass-through Entities & their Owners
- Proposed Section 199A Regulations are Issued
- New Limitation on Interest Deductions for Businesses
- A New 20% Deduction for Qualified Business Income of Flow-thru Entities