Our professionals offer a broad range of skills and experience in auditing and other assurance services to governmental agencies. Our governmental agencies industry practice is one of the most prestigious in northern New England. This position has been achieved and maintained through constant development and training, and especially through the close connections we have established with our clients. Baker Newman Noyes (BNN) has in-depth knowledge of accounting issues faced by governmental agencies. We serve agencies that specialize in housing, education financing, commercial financing, bond banks, education, and other governmental services.
Some of our services include:
- A-133 compliance audits
- Employee benefit plan services
- Board education and seminars
- Corporate compliance assistance
- Financial statement audits
- Internal control assessments
- Risk and business advisory services
- Tax compliance – payroll / donor issues
As managing principal, Carl focuses his time on strategy, growth, and firm culture. He is also a member of the audit practice having served as the director of audit services from 2014 to 2016.