Private Client Services
The professionals in Baker Newman Noyes’ (BNN) private client services group are experienced, multi-disciplinary professionals dedicated to meeting the needs of high net worth individuals and families. We work in collaboration with your other advisors to provide customized solutions to complex tax problems. Our highly responsive service is built on ongoing communication and proactive advice. We consistently exceed our client’s expectations with our level of attentiveness and accessibility.
We offer a full range of services to high net worth families and individuals, including executives, closely-held business owners, and entertainers including:
- Individual income tax planning and compliance
- Estate and gift tax planning and compliance
- Fiduciary income tax planning and compliance
- Multistate tax services
- International tax services for individuals
- Charitable planning
- Personal financial planning
Related Resources (Read More in Our Library)
- Divorce and Taxes
- Are Strings Attached to that Purse? How to Know if a Gift is Taxable (or Reportable!)
- Should I Document Gifts that are Below the Annual Gift Tax Exclusion Amount?
- Fifty Nifty United States: State Income Taxation of Trusts
- How Much is that Doggie in the Window? When to Seek an Appraisal
Jean joined Baker Newman Noyes in 2001. She is a Principal in BNN’s Tax Division specializing in income tax planning and compliance for individuals, trusts and estates.