Clinical Documentation Improvement
Accurate coding affects your patients, your hospital, and your bottom-line
With an expanding focus on quality transforming the healthcare industry, clinical documentation is an integral piece of the many data requirements. Clinical documentation is vital to the accurate capture of disease burden and appropriate reimbursement.
Dianne specializes in medical record review, clinical documentation analysis and improvement, and provider and staff education.
A comprehensive, integrated approach
At Baker Newman Noyes our team of healthcare experts help you optimize your revenue cycle integrity through identification of the risks and opportunities relative to clinical documentation. We focus on education and will work with your documentation specialists, physicians, mid-level providers, nurses, other health professionals, and coders to develop a solution to clinical documentation improvement that helps you ensure the highest quality in medical record documentation
How We Help
- Initial assessment of medical records documentation
- Assist with improved data capture
- Financial analysis
- Physician and other healthcare professional education
- Coder, CDI, and HIM education
- Chart reviews
- Compliance education
- Coding assessments
- Evaluation and Management Services (E/M) (Code Assignment and Validation)
- Medical Coding (Certified Professional Coder Certification)
What Our Clients Are Saying
It is a pleasure to work with them and they are very professional and qualified.