William Steele, Jr., CPA, MST
Bill joined Baker Newman Noyes with the rest of the William Steele & Associates team in January 2015 as a tax principal in our Manchester office. He concentrates on tax planning for closely-held businesses and their owners, including mergers and acquisitions, estate planning, state tax planning and generational transfers. Prior to founding William Steele & Associates in 1984, Bill was a tax partner with a Big 4 firm.
Bill earned his bachelor’s degree in accounting in 1971 and his master’s of science in taxation in 1974 from Bentley University.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, New Hampshire Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Past Trustee & Chairman, Elliot Health System
- Past Trustee, Member & Chairman, Manchester YMCA
- Co-Chairman, Manchester Historic Association Capital Campaign
- Trustee & Chairman, Bean Foundation
- Founding Member, Greater Manchester Regional Foundation