William Dunnett, CPA
Bill began with Baker Newman Noyes in 1995 when the firm was founded having previously worked at two of our predecessor firms. He is a Principal in BNN’s Audit Division specializing in healthcare organizations, not-for-profit entities and commercial and privately held companies.
Bill earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Maine and a master’s in business administration from Babson College.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Maine Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Advanced Member, Healthcare Financial Management Association
Volunteer / Service Activities
- Honorary Board Member & Past President, Maine Children’s Cancer Program
- Past Board Member & Treasurer, Cumberland Soccer Club
- Past Board Member, Portland Stage Company
- Past Board Member & Past Board President, Salt Institute for Documentary Studies
- Youth Sports Coach, Local Basketball, Baseball, Soccer, and Swim Teams
- Past Finance Committee Chair, Cumberland School Board
Hobbies / Other
Bill is very active in coaching youth athletics.