Todd Bickford, CPA, CITP
Todd is a director in the audit practice at Baker Newman Noyes. He specializes in serving the construction, higher education, manufacturing and student loan servicing industries. Todd also performs several overhead rate and compliance audits for clients, and has particular expertise regarding the challenges facing companies that require this type of reporting. He has been with the firm since 1995, having previously worked at one of our predecessor firms.
In his director role, Todd focuses largely on internal training and talent development for the firm. Todd has a wealth of knowledge around integrating technology into the audit process. He conducts various training for incoming and staff-level audit professionals, and works closely with individuals across all departments to ensure the firm remains up-to-date on reporting technology.
Todd earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Husson University.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Information Technology Section
- Member, Maine Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, AdvanceCPA Advisory Board
- Member, Construction Financial Management Association Maine and Massachusetts Chapters
- Treasurer & Board Member, McAuley Education Center d/b/a Catherine McAuley High School
- Coach, Gorham Recreation Summer Track and Field
- USATF Certified Track & Field Official
Hobbies / Other
Todd enjoys mountain biking, golf, and basketball, as well as information technology. He is married with one daughter.