Scott Belanger, CPA, MBA
Scott is one of the founders of Baker Newman Noyes, having previously been with two of our predecessor companies. He is a Principal in the Audit Division of the firm specializing in providing audit and accounting services to commercial businesses.
Scott earned a B. A. from Colby College, and an MBA from the Amos Tuck School of Dartmouth College.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Maine Society of Certified Public Accountants
Volunteer / Service Activities
- Former Treasurer & Board Member, Greater Portland Chamber of Commerce
- Investment Committee Member, Woodfords Church
- Former Board Member, United Way of Greater Portland
Hobbies / Other
Scott is married with four adult children.