Robert Gilbert, FHFMA, COC, MBA
Rob is a senior manager in the healthcare consulting practice, specializing in operational areas including charge capture, revenue cycle, revenue integrity, charge master, claims, provider reimbursement, and business systems. With more than 10 years of experience in the healthcare industry, Rob has dedicated his career to assisting hospitals and healthcare organizations with revenue cycle and has particular expertise with implementing revenue cycle process improvements. Rob joined the firm in 2017, having previously served in a variety of management roles with responsibility over revenue cycle.
Rob earned a bachelor’s degree in healthcare management and policy from the University of New Hampshire and a master’s degree in business administration from Southern New Hampshire University. He earned the designation of Fellow from the Healthcare Financial Management Association and is a certified outpatient coder with the American Academy of Professional Coders.
- Member, Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Member, American Academy of Professional Coders
- Past President, Healthcare Financial Management Association New Hampshire/Vermont Chapter
- Muncie Gold, Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Reeves Silver, Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Follmer Bronze, Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Financial Improvement Leadership Award, NThrive
- Alumni Recognition Award, University of New Hampshire
Rob is married with three sons. He enjoys camping, skiing, golf and cooking.