Rick Cyr, CPA
Rick joined Baker Newman Noyes in 1999. He is a principal in the firm’s audit practice specializing in financial institutions, insurance entities, and employee benefit plans, as well as commercial businesses and quasi-governmental agencies. Rick is also involved with BNN’s efforts to recruit new employees from colleges throughout New England.
Rick earned a Bachelor of Science degree, with Highest Distinction, in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting from the University of Maine.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Maine Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Financial Managers Society
- Member, Healthcare Financial Management Association
Volunteer / Service Activities
- Board Member & Treasurer, Make-a-Wish Maine
- Volunteer, United Way of Greater Portland
- Volunteer Crew Member, Avon Walk For Breast Cancer, Boston
Hobbies / Other
Rick is married with one daughter and twin boys, and enjoys traveling and camping. He is a HUGE New England sports fan, especially the Boston Red Sox and New England Patriots (season ticket holder)!