Peter Chandler, CPA, JD, LL.M.
Peter is one of the founders of Baker Newman Noyes, having previously been with one of our predecessor companies since 1975. He is a Principal in our Tax Division and served as Director of the division until early 2007. Peter specializes in tax planning for family-owned businesses, and assists with growth and succession issues.
Peter earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Bowdoin College, a J.D. from University of Maine School of Law and an LL.M. from Boston University.
- Past Chair, Maine Board of Accountancy
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Maine Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Maine Bar Association
Volunteer / Service Activities
- Board Member, Executive Committee Member & Treasurer, Maine Coast Heritage Trust
- Treasurer, Cruising Club of America
Hobbies / Other
Peter is married with two daughters. He enjoys caring for his 200 year old house, and anything to do with boats in salt water.